Grande Point – Sea Bright, NJ
- Grand Pointe, located on the Shrewsbury River toward the north end of Sea Bright is a pet-friendly community of 16 luxury townhouse style condominiums.
- Built in the late 1980’s, Grand Point represents the high end in condominium living not only in Sea Bright but probably in all of Monmouth County as well.
- Originally built with two bedrooms and 3.5 baths with a one car garage, the homes range in size from 2615 to 2766 square feet, according to tax records.
- The community is designed so all homes have views of the river and the ocean.
- Amenities include a deep water boat slip for each home, an on-site heated pool and dedicated beach access for all residents.
- For commuters, the NY high-speed ferryis about 10 minutes away and the Little Silver train station is less than a 20 minute drive.