Truths to Remember
1. Faith is the ability not to panic
2. If you worry you didn’t pray. If you pray don’t worry
3. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
4. Do the math. Count your Blessings.
5. Dear God: I have a problem. It’s me.
6. Silence is often misinterpretated, but never misquoted.
7. Laugh every day, it’s like inner jogging.
8. The most important things in your home are the people and non people (pets)
9. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
10. There is no key to happiness. The door is alway OPEN
11. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
12. He who dies with the most toys……. is still DEAD
13. We do no remember days we remember moments. Life moves too fast, so enjpy your precious MOMENTS
14. Nothing is real, until you experience it; otherwise it’s just hear say.
15. Its all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again………………………………..Just be sure to flush it when you’re done.
16. Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you’re seeking require courage and risk taking. Learn from the turtle, it only make progress when it sticks out its neck.
17. Be more concerned with your character than you reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.