Before You Start
- A CRM that contains your network’s contact information
- If you choose to use the Blog Post, you will need a website that allows you to create posts.
- As a Marketing Club member, the posts are uploaded automatically to your AgentID Site if you have it activated. Click on the “AgentID Site” course card in your Paperless Agent Dashboard to get started.
- A way to customize the Report, which we offer in three formats. You only need to have one of these programs to edit the Report:
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Apple Keynote
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (it’s free!)
- A Facebook Page
- This can either be a Local Business Page or a Public Figure Page
- Review how to create a Facebook Business Page here.
- A way to send emails
- Marketing Club members get access to an email marketing tool called the Marketing Suite through their membership. Review a tutorial of how to use the Marketing Suite here.
- OPTIONAL: A LinkedIn Profile Page, an Instagram Account, a YouTube Channel
The Monthly Value Program is released on the first day of the month. It is automatically published to your AgentID Site if you’ve set one up.If you haven’t set up your AgentID Site and would like to do so, access instructions here.
CLICK FOR POSTING TO LINKEDIN INSTRUCTIONSPost Image (Click to Download):
Post Content (Click to Copy):
Did you know your spring cleaning efforts could increase the value of your home? Find out the “Top 6 Home Organization Upgrades that ‘Spark Joy’ for Buyers” in my latest article.
Suggested Hashtags (click to copy):
#realestate #housing #springcleaning #tips #organization #mariekondo
Also include at least one local hashtag, ex: #austin #austinrealestate or #austinhomes
- Learn how to setup your LinkedIn Profile with our LinkedIn Cheat Sheet